Instruction manual for the installation on the server
1) Buy a web hosting in a Web host.
2) Retrieve and insert the FTP credentials in your file transfer client.
3) Unzip the contents of the software to a folder on your computer.
4) Enter the license of your software with a text editor. (LICENCE/LICENCE.XML)
5) Transfer all the contents of your folder to your Web hosting. Note: the ideal is to always keep a perfect image of the contents of your Web hosting on your computer. A mirror on our FTP client allows the user to navigate in synchronization between your Web hosting and your computer.
6) From your management of your hosting panel, set write privileges throughout the remote website.
7) From your management of your hosting panel, put the protections of reading on the folders of your Web hosting.